Note: You must have a bookkeeper account number to register for this service.
This free service is for the bill payer of the account. You can view account balance/information online if you are the bill payer for an established account with J.W. Pepper. Here are some of the features you will enjoy:
Instant access to your account
- View all open and paid invoices.
- See items ordered/track packages
- Pay invoices online
- Print invoices
At www.jwpepper.com website, click on the words My Account at the top of the page
- Select the entry Bookkeeper Account at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Enter the account number in the field. Click on the button “Register Me.”
- Name of the account must match the name on either the account’s statement or the Bill To side of an invoice. Please do not substitute a different name for the account number you are registering.
- Drop down form appears, complete the form. We ask that you enter a password no longer then seven characters. No symbols please. Keep it simple.
- Submit completed form to Pepper.
- You will receive an automated email response from Pepper once you are registered.
- Return to the jwpepper.com site, click on My Account, then select the Bookkeeper Account at the bottom of the drop down list.
- Click on LOGIN and enter your account number and password.
- Invoice numbers appear.
- Click on the box to the left of the words Net 30 days of the invoice numbers to pay.
- Click on the command Pay Invoices above the invoice numbers.
- Select the Credit Card command. Complete the fields. Submit payment. It does take a few minutes to pay invoices in our system.
- To print an invoice, select the Reprint Invoice button. New page appears listing the invoice numbers in a row. To the far right of each number is the command View & Reprint Invoices. Click on this command to print the invoice. Or, select the box to the left of each invoice number to email it. Select Email checked invoice button to have the invoice emailed to you.